Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Weight:||331.21||Appearance:||White Crystal|
|Hazard Class:||5.1||UN NO.:||1469|
|Package Group:||II||Use:||Used As The Yellow Pigment Of Paper|
Lead II Nitrate / Used as the Yellow Pigment of Paper / Formula Pb(NO3)2
Molecular Weight: 331.21
Physical State: Solid
Appearance: white crystal
Hazard Class: 5.1
UN Number: 1469
Packing Group: II
1. The pharmaceutical industry uses it for the manufacture of astringents.
2. Paper industry use it as the yellow pigment of paper.
3. Dyeing industry use it as mordant.
4. Inorganic industry applies it for the manufacture of other lead salts and lead dioxide.
5. Benzene industry use it for tanning agents.
6. Photographic industry use it as a photo sensitizer.
|Water insolubles||0.05% MAX|
Feature and Advantages:
We will pack in woven bag lined with plastic, net wt.25kgs or 1000kgs bags.
We will arrange the shipment within 20days after received the order.
Contact Person: Shiyang